Sunday, October 11, 2009

Florida, You Need to Make it Hot for These Reps

Florida, particularly south Florida, is home to a large retiree population, which means MANY people have lost or are losing their hearing! The current generation of retirees may not be that into the Internet, but the NEXT generation of retirees will be comfortable with the Internet and as they lose their hearing, they will NEED captions online! So, Florida, do your best to make things HOT for the following Representatives!

1 comment:

  1. Lijahs1@verizon.netJune 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM

    Have a problem for someone smarter than I to solve. Channel 243 (Comcast) in the Stuart, Fl area, has just stopped CC for this channel. Supervisor at Comcast sez this is a channel/CC company problem. I think, after some research, that it is a comcast problem because I viewed two (2) listing for comcast 243 channel on their local channel listng---both 243 but different megahurtz (or something I don't understand). Also, found a comment on a forum that sez that Comcast changes channel designations in different local areas. Miami lists 243. also notted that that channel, in sme areas, is an ALARM. Surely am confused. I am going home to NC, to Direct TV satellite, where I have no problem with this, but I think the viewers who need CC should have it on this cable channel. 'Tis in the hands of someone more educated than I, on this subject.

    ReplyDelete